"In the End it doesn even matter"

i think, i write

Sunday, April 02, 2006

the day light savings thingie again...either u accept it or don, u will have to change the time 1 hr ahead...wat a wierd thing...the explanations were not that convincing tooo..."the clock ticks like away..its so unreal..(sing it like chester)"..Bryan who stays next to my apart came to my apart,"Dude i am vacating today do u wanna take my sofa.."ofcourse with pleasure was my inner heart but i din show that up...i was composed and said i don think i need it...but anyways since u r goin to leave it here let me take it.....".thank god i got it..not for sitting and njoying my coffee but for using it as a drum kit(since i am planning to buy a kit only after 2 months)....have a stool and my kit is all set...god given sofa..with exactly two cushions(1 for snare and 1 for floor tom) and the two outer regions can be used as mid and small tom toms..and there is a big base drum too..at the bottom:)..its all set...threw the pillow which i always used as snare and started playing with this...previously my suitcases were really screwed up since i used it as drum kit now they have been pardoned from their sins and my new mate sofa has taken that place..already started playing many songs...i like this new drum kit bcos it allows me to sit on it too...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home